Thursday, June 12, 2008

What do you think?

The following quotes are from people that come from all different walks of life. What can you do to show respect for yourself and others? Pick a quote you can make a connection to, and try to live one day accomplishing that quote. I bet you will want to do the Cha Cha slide when you realize how great your day was, and what joy you brought to other people around you!

There was no respect for youth when I was young, and now that I am old, there is no respect for age--I missed it coming and going. J. B. Priestly
I don't know what a scoundrel is like, but I know what a respectable man is like, and it's enough to make one's flesh creep. Joseph De Maistre
If being an egomaniac means I believe in what I do and in my art or music, then in that respect you can call me that ... I believe in what I do, and I'll say it. John Lennon
One of the surprising things in this world is the respect a worthless man has for himself.
Ed Howe
Self-respect is the cornerstone of all virtue.
John Herschel
Some people have so much respect for their superiors they have none left for themselves.
Peter McArthur
what Respect for ones parents is the highest duty of civil life.
Chinese Proverb
When you are content to be simply yourself and don't compare or compete, everybody will respect you.
Lao-Tzu
Respect yourself and others will respect you.
Confucius
Civilization is a method of living, an attitude of equal respect for all men.
Jane Addams


http://youtube.com/watch?v=0nbMLOr0tHU
Clap, clap, clap, clap your hands

No comments: